The Liebster Award helps us smaller bloggers gain recognition and some more followers in this crazy world. :)
The rules are:
1. Link back to the lovely and amazing person who nominated you.
Thanks Ate Dona of 18thnostalgia-avenue . It has been a while since I answered posts like these.
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- I am downright, freaking trypophobic. I’m warning you if you plan looking it up though. lol.
- I am a bookworm. I read a new novel every 2 days if given enough time. A day if given tons of time.
- I love alternative rock and alternative funk. Listen to my playlist, and surely you’ll find me weird.
- I talk too much. And that was an understatement.
- I don’t think I have much fears besides trypophobia.
- I think my feet are huge. And I hate it if I need a new pair of heels since that leads me to the next random fact…
- I am a lazy shopper.
- Oh, I have braces. I’m getting them off soon though.
- I believe in the law of attraction. Yet, I do so in the context of religion at least.
- I have a weird fondness for philosophy.
- I’m taking up BS Accountancy for college.
3. Answer the 11 questions that person gave you.
- Do you believe in life after death? Of course I do. And if there isn’t. I think that is a scary thought. You know, the belief allows us to live a better life. What’s so wrong in believing life after death?
- What about reincarnation? At one point in my life, I considered the thought. Maybe. Just maybe, I’ll never know for sure unless I get to the other side. (not soon though)
- Do you believe in parallel universe? Yeah sure. In my imagination at least. I haven’t given it much thought. But I like to think that there is one.
- What is your life purpose? My life purpose is to be able to succeed in life in many aspects of my being: materially, socially, emotionally and spiritually. There is no end to this purpose of mine. I just go further.
- What do you do when you see the person you like? If I see a person I like, I would rather make a friend out of him or her. That makes me know him or her better.
- Describe your dream date. My dream date would be something simple yet meaningful. A lavish one can get me jitters and I’m not one much for fine dining. Much more like anything would do.
- Who is your favorite fiction character? This is one question I can never answer for sure. There are tons of them. Cas (Anna Dressed in Blood), Tris (Divergent) oh and Tris’s mom (Divergent) since she sounded so cool, Jace (Mortal Instruments)
- What is your wildest dream? I don’t know. But the most recent one that I can clearly remember is when our adviser made up an excuse for us to party to Samal (an island beach near our city) and to think that she is the kill-joy type. Ugh. How weird.
- Wildest thing you’ve ever done in your life? I don’t know. Ziplining the longest one in the Philippines (in Bukidon). To think that the huge pine trees looked the size of small coins.
- Most hated subject? I hate Filipino. I don’t exactly hate it. But I may just dislike it. Must be the reason why I suck at it.
- Have you ever cheated in school? Yeah. Lol.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Not sure with your followers count. But I am sure you deserve recognition :3
dfnngslnc elicielle trixaaaye lovezeether 18thnostalgia-avenue feelingdanielpadilla spacegenius elalalaebillo mazescrapbookk trismm blai-therealsideofme
5. Make up 11 questions for them to answer.
1. What do you think of me?
2. How would you like people to remember you?
3. Have you ever hated someone for no reason at all?
4. What is one thing you regret most in your life?
5. What is your taste in music?
6. Are you happy with your life?
7. When was the last time you breakdown in tears?
8. What was your most embarrassing moment?
9. How do you see yourself a year from now?
10. Have you ever hurt someone so badly that you regret it?
11. How do you feel, like as in, right now?